• In Russia (toll-free):

    8-800-333-27-25

  • Moscow:

    +7 (495) 212-19-32

  • Tver:

    +7 (4822) 710-500

News

Meeting with the governor of the Tver region Andrei Shevelyov

Our enterprise with working visit was visited by the governor of the Tver region Andrei Shevelyov.

100% of funds for BIZONE are ahead of schedule raised on SIMEX

On a platform of crowdinvesting SIMEX all investment shares of the BIZONE project were sold.

Merger of Total Interactive Technologies and FIBRUM

At the Festival of VKontakte between the Total Interactive Technologies and FIBRUM companies was signed the agreement merger.

Star Blade at the international Alfa Future People festival

Star Blade at the international festival of music and technologies Alfa Future People

Star Blade at the Festival of VKontakte

Star Blade became the participant on a festival platform of Innovation

The first exhibition hall of our company in Turkey is open

Total Interactive at International Exhibition IAAPA Attractions EXPO in Orlando from 19 to 22 November 2013

Purchasers of amusement parks and attractions, aquaparks, family recreation centers, casinos, and individual entrepreneurs from around the world annually meet in Orlando at international exhibition...

Installment Plan in Action

Dear clients! Total Interactive group of companies offers an installment plan for all the equipment: you pay 70% of the equipment cost prior to shipment and get 6 months to pay the rest 30%...

We are Now on Facebook

Dear friends and our loyal clients! We are pleased to inform that you can now visit our page in the world's most popular social networkFacebook...

Mysterious Island

Total Animation studio offers a new movie for a 5D theater –Mysterious Island. For all purchase requests contact sales department at: +7 (4822) 710-500,sales@total-interactive...